Sorry I have not blogged in a while. Last week I was incredibly sick with morning sickness on top of a wicked cold, and then this week Ryan's cousin, Courtney, died in a tragic motorcycle accident. She will be greatly missed...
This week I am doing better puke-wise. I, however, have developed a new problem, an allergic reaction on my face. To put it mild, this morning I look like a mutant-pregnant-suma wrestler, but just in my face. It's been puffy, swollen, and itchy. There are red patches all over it. Not pretty! It started yesterday next to my right eye, then spread down to my chin, across my face, to my other eye, then now has worked it's way down my neck. I did call my doctor who I just happen to have an appointment with for tomorrow, and she recommends I go to the ER or at least Urgent Care if it worsens tonight or my throat itches or swells. Otherwise, take Benedryl or Claritin and put Hydrocortisone on my face until I can see her tomorrow. So I got the Claritin non-drowsy and creme and had at it. Things are less puffy, but still red and itchy. Wish me luck on this one...always something...never can just be healthy and normal lately...Alas, pregnancy woes!
On a happy note of pregnancy, I got to feel the baby move for the very first time last night. It thudded on the right side of my belly twice in a row like it was knocking on the front door waiting to be let in. So weird! I called Ryan immediately, since he was on his way home from the grocery store. I told him I would've gone with him, but I didn't want to scare the general public by stepping out as a mutant face... :P He was excited too, and I showed him the exact spot his baby was tapping on the moment he got home. It happened in the same place today, but at work while I was standing at our fax machine.
I will post more later when Greg comes over to help me put up a belly picture. He is good at this stuff. I will make sure my mutant allergy face is not in the photo. It is amazing how much the uterus has risen and how big my belly is starting to get. I will definitely have people who don't know I am preggers playing the "Baby Bump or Ham and Cheese Sandwich Game" with my stomach, hahaha! Until then, you all will have to wait and see when we post it.
Xoxo
Stacy Ann
No comments:
Post a Comment